GET THE LOOK // EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR THE NEW YEARS TABLE
Adlinks in text
With dinners, parties and social get-togethers coming up theres a lot to plan and prepare. The best part if you ask me is to decorate and set the table. In collaboration with Room21 I’ve put together a mix of products that makes a great New Years table. Works perfectly for other occasions as well – and I’m leaving the light strings and cocktail glasses on the table for tonights party with the girls.
Light strings, beautiful glasses, ribbons and shiny metals makes the table festive. Normally I prefer a minimalistic look but Christmas and New Years is occasions where we can go all in. Mixing metals, textures and everything beautiful. I’ve used straw instead of fresh flowers in this table setting, but a huge bouquet in all white will also look great.
The light string I’ve used in the photos comes with batteries and are perfect for this purpose. Liljan candle holder from Skultuna is a classic, also available in brass, and the Paris carafe is beautiful both in use and as decoration in the kitchen when not in use.
Everything you need to create this table setting is listed below with links to the shop and most items makes a great basic for table settings for years to come!
1. Ripple long glass/Ferm Living, set of four, nok 499,-
2. Sputnik Christmas star/Watt & Veke, 60 cm, nok 475,-
3. Table cloth 170×330/Linum, ink blue, nok 1499,-
4. Liljan candle holder silver/Skultuna, nok 1236,-
5. Teema set of 16 pieces/Iittala, nok 2475,-
6. Ripple champagne glass/Ferm Living, set of two, nok 319,-
7. Georg Jensen wine cooler stainless steel, nok 1069,-
8. Georg Jensen New York cutlery 24 pcs, stainless steel, nok 2699,-
9. Oblong vase/DBKD, nok 310,-
10. Paris carafe/Department 2 l, 799,-
11. Light strings silver 80/House Doctor, nok 195,-