GIFT GUIDE – KITCHEN LOVERS
Adlinks in text
In collaboration with Room21 I am sharing a couple of gift guides over the next few days. I am probably not the only one far behind with my gift shopping, and online shopping is a comfortable way to do some of it. If you order before December 16th you’ll have everything delivered before Christmas Eve, and also with free delivery (until the 18.th.).
First up, the gift guide for kitchen lovers. Timeless design by Norm Architects (grinders), Arne Jacobsen (salad servers) and Henning Koppel (pitcher) – and long lasting materials such as wood, leather and terracotta. Suits both the people who spends a lot of time in the kitchen and the ones who only want their kitchen to look good while enjoying their take away in it..
1. Sild Tray/Skagerak in teak, NOK 1095,-
2. Bottle Grinder/Menu, stainless steel, nok 1196,-
3. Edge cup/Skagerak, terracotta, nok 239,-
4. Le Chef apron/Decotique, natural leather, nok 1424,-
5. Georg Jensen pitcher, stainless steel, nok 2835,-
6. Italian citrus press/Hay, stainless steel, nok 266,-
7. Nordic tray/Skagerak, oak, nok 949,-
8. Georg Jensen salad servers, nok 525,-
Selection, photography and styling by Elisabeth Heier